Sunday, 8 February 2009

Whiff of Joy stamps...



[Sorry about the 'dark' photos - it's a very grey day here!]
Thought I'd take a 20 minute break to have a go at colouring a couple of WOF images that fellow DoCrafter buddies have sent me (these are the 2 stamps that I have ordered in the hope that my sister will buy them for me for my birthday...I just can't WAIT to ink them up! LOL!). I think my Whisper Pens suit Henry Mouse really, really well, but I'm not happy with the colour of Melinda's top. I wanted it to be more of a beige colour, but my Whisper Pen Set only has a dark chocolate brown, a medium warmer brown (used to colour her hair), a yellow-brown (that I used to colour her top) and then a very pale cream. I've tried mixing whisper pens on an acrylic block before, and then applying them with a little water and a paintbrush, but I find I'm too impatient to let each colour dry, and so end up with "bleeding" LOL! I think I may have to invest in some copics or promarkers.... Anyway, I can't wait to make these into cards (I'm going to use BG Bittersweet papers).
Have a great Sunday, peeps! We're off to my parents now for a scrummy Sunday roast with all the trimmings!

Hugs, Sem

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! That little mouse is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring, the shading is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x