Saturday, 21 February 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #19

Click to enlarge image
This week over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog there is an extra special and very exciting challenge - Katharina, the fabulous owner of Whiff of Joy Stamps, has asked the WOJ challenge blog to run a Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call. Whoever is lucky enough to be chosen will get to guest design for WOJ for a period of 2 months! To enter, all you have to do is make a card using the fantastic sketch Katharina has posted on the WOJ Challenge Blog, and leave a direct link to your card under the post by 5th March. [It's my birthday on 8th March ... what an awesome pressy this would be .....]

I have used one of the darling new Willow stamps from the WOJ Spring Stamp 2009 Kit (which arrived on Thursday!). This one is called 'Kneeling Willow' and you can buy this stamp, along with all the brand new stamps from the Spring Stamp Kit, right now over at Whiff of Joy. The papers are all from my brand new K & Co 12x12 pack - Amy Butler Lotus Faded China double-sided paper pad. I just love the combo of lime, blue and grey! All matting card is from Core'dinations Core Essentials range (you can now buy each colour individually in 12x12!). Blue ribbon and pearls from stash. Large flowers are all Prima. Small cream flowers are Hero Arts (I think!), plus a couple of hand-punched flowers. Image is coloured with my Whisper Pens and my Whisper Blender pen, and the sentiment is a combo of text printed from the PC together with a hand-drawn border and flowers (to co-ordinate with the flowers on Willow's outfit).

As ever, I'd really appreciate any comments you have......!

Have a great Saturday, whatever you're up to!

Hugs, Sem x

17 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, good luck with the DT ~ Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card you have created!! I just love the colouring and the mixture of blue and green! Good Luck to you!
    Hugs Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrrr, did a comment it disappeared lol!. your card is gorgeous hun, love the papers and colours. your colouring is awesome as always. wishing you the very best for the dt hun shall keep my fingers crossed for you. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great card from you Semsee good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the move went well! Your card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sem, this is breathtakingly gorgeous. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some amazing cards on your blog Sem, I have really enjoued browsing through them, thanks for entering my blog candy giveaway, good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sem your colouring is beautiful and I love the gorgeous papers. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!
    Stunning colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Card! I really must purchase some or maybe all (LOL) of the WOJ stamps.

    Wonderful Blog! All your works are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh super pretty card! Love the image, my fave of the new release, coloured beautifully too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - so pretty! Love the beautiful colours and papers and darling image. Lots of luck with the GD call. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous!! Really love your coloring and the pretty flowers!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I love the spring colours and your beautifull colouring!

    Warmest regards,

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, your colouring is fab!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous! I LOVE those papers. Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x