Sunday, 1 February 2009

Tagged... and heaps of Candy!

Heaps of Candy in Blogland
Before I post about being tagged, I just want to let you know that there is loads of scrummy blog candy out there in blogland at the moment. I've added every bloggy diva who is offering candy as a link-list in my Candy Bar (scroll down a bit on my side bar), as there are too many to post as piccies. But be sure to visit them all, as you won't be disappointed!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Photo Tagging!

Woo-hoo! I've been tagged by Sue and Debra (thanks girlies!).

The rules of the tag are...

1. Go to the 6th folder, in your picture folder and select the 6th picture.
2. Post the Picture and an explanation on your blog about it.
3. Select 6 others to do the same and let them know.

Here's my piccie:


This photo was taken during our summer hols last year (2008). We went to Broad Haven in Pembrokeshire in mid-August....and it rained almost all day everyday!! One moderately-dry day we went to Folly Farm which was a fab day out. During the afternoon, we got to hand-feed these wonderful goats with bottles of milk. Suffice to say, they were a lot more excited than in this piccie! (and yes, we all got covered with milk ... yuck!).

So, the 6 people I'm going to select are...

Maria, Sparkle, Mel, Zoe, Jo, and Kirsten.

I don't think any of you have been tagged...yet!

Sem x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sem, thank you for your lovely comment and also for tagging me ~ Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x