Saturday, 7 February 2009

Sketch Saturday #37 & One Stop Craft Challenge #15

Click to enlarge image

Well, we're basically all packed up and ready to move! Yippee! So I unboxed some crafty stash late this afternoon to make this card (...I hadn't actually sealed the box yet, LOL!), and followed this week's fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday. I had already coloured this fab Tilda image a week ago, and had received my order of some orange/yellow Doodlebug 12x12 paper from The Glitter Pot, so it didn't take long to pop it together. It's actually for someone, but just in case she's reading this blog, I'm not going to give any clues as to who it is! After a bit of blog-hopping, I was delighted to find a challenge blog that I'd never come across before, One Stop Craft Challenge, and as this week's challenge is 'circles', I thought I'd join in and enter this card!

Hugs, Sem x (only 3 nights left in this house....yay!)

Recipe:

- Standard 6" square white card
- Doodlebug Bumblebee 12x12 papers: Swiss Dots, La Fleur, Boutique Stripe
- Core'dinations cardstock: 6x6 Super Assortments 'So Mod' - Harvest Yellows 'Honey' (HY020)
- Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Sunflower (coloured with Whisper Pens)
- Wizard Spellbinders Nestabilities: Standard Circle Small (S4-116) and Petite Scallop Circle Small (S4-117)
- Ranger Inkessentials White Opaque Pen
- Prima Flowers: Daisy Crazy (Hailey)
- White flowers punched from standard card using Woodware Craft Punch: Daisy 1"
- Just Pots Funky Flowers: Yellow (AC8300Y)
- Small white pearls

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sem, hoping the move goes well for you, I think I would have had to have sealed my crafty boxes else nothing else would have been packed lol, gorgeous card, love the image and colours. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe me again, how have you managed to resist opening them! you are so good! lol. The paper is by k&co, I got it as part of a blog candy I won, but it could possibly somewhere on the charmedcardsandcrafts site. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is great that even in the midst of getting ready to move you still find a way to craft! Love your card. One of my favorite Magnolia images! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, Semsee. I love the Tilda image and the four flowers in the corners. And your papers are very beauitfiul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sem, love the image and the beautiful warm colours. Good luck with your move ! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!!! I love the colouring of that sweet Tilda and the papers match perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Tilda card. Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I love the colours and flowers with the little pearls.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a warm and sunny card - just what we could do with in this weather. It is so pretty. Hope all goes well for your move. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Perfect papers for that cute Tilda. Your colouring is perfect. Good luck with the move!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is beautiful, wonderful Tilda and lovely sunny papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card great image and colour's. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just one joyful card, love it all especially the winderful colouring and colours you have used
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x