Monday, 23 February 2009

New Tilda's & Edwins ... St Patty's Day collection

I was blog hopping earlier this morning and came across the US webstore KL Stampin N Scrappin Store (thanks for the link Sparkle!). Whilst I was browsing their Magnolia stamps section, I happened upon 4 stamps from the 'new' St Patty's Day collection (8 stamps in total - 4 characters, 4 accessories). I didn't even know there was going to be a St Patty's Day collection!!!!!! There's nothing, nada, no mention of this new collection on the official Magnolia website & webshop. But aren't they the cutest? The only other information on the web about them is at Roses on Paper and they say that they won't be released in time for St Patrick's Day (17 March), but I'm sure it won't be long after that! I just hope that one of the UK online stores stock them as I just HAVE to have them when they are released!

(from L to R: Tilda with Umbrella, Tilda with Clover, Lucky Edwin, Edwin with Hat)

If anyone has any further info on this adorable new collection, pop your comment below and I'll incorporate it into this post.


Hugs, Sem x

4 comments:

  1. These are simply gorgeous, I bet they will be sold out as quick as a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, have to have them. Thank you for my birthday wishes. You take care ~ Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOW sEM
    aREN'T YOU GOOD SHARING THESE ADORABLE LITTLE BEAUTIES WITH US ALL. I TO LOVE THEM AND WOULDN'T MIND KNOWING WHEN THEY WILL BE RELEASED HERE, ANY MORE NEWS PLEASE DO ENLIGHTEN US, PS R U SETTLING IN OK
    DEBRA XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh aren't they adorable....I haven't heard anything about them either? Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x