Thursday, 5 February 2009

Caz's watermark...

I'm always popping by Caz's blog (she does wonderful things with Anya!). A few days ago she put a plea on her blog asking for help making a watermark. Well, being the awesome person that I am (LOL!!!) I replied and have spent some time creating the above for her. The cool thing is that she really likes it, and you can see it in action on her blog here.
...Caz.....didn't you say you'd maybe put together some fab candy for the person who helped you?......... LOL! ;o) *wink wink*
Hugs, Sem x

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, email me your address and I will put something together this weekend.
    Thanks again, I am so pleased...I love it.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x