Saturday, 28 February 2009

Friday Sketchers #41

Click to enlarge image A great and very simple sketch for thie week's Friday Sketchers challenge. I have a feeling there will be LOADS of entries, as it's a fab sketch to work with PLUS the prize is a set of Miss Anya stamps...WOO HOO!!

I've decided to go back to adding extra little challenges into the cards I make, as it makes me work a wee bit harder! For this one I wanted to use: the Henry mouse image I'd coloured ages ago, K&Co 6x6 pad Sparkly Sweet (which I'm finding hard to match with anything), and I wanted to make a Nestie flower following the instructions on ikki's cuttlebug cupboard blog. I added all the glitter (brad included), as the 6x6 Sparkly Sweet pad doesn't have glitter accents like the 12x12 double-sided pad does! Swirls are cut using my Cuttlebug and my QuicKutz Rev-0024 die.

Have a great Saturday peeps! Hubby has taken our darling daughter to the zoo this morning, which leaves me with 2 options: crafting or housework! ... I can hear Penny Black and Sketch Saturday calling......

x Sem x

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sem. Love those papers, and gorgeous image. Well done on your flower.
    Have you ordered yourself all your birthday pressies yet that hopefully others will pay for? (lol).
    hugs Heathr xx
    (Where do you buy your 6x6 K&Co pads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sem, I love the your card it is lovely and I love the mouse he is adorable. Thank you for entering my blog candy and good luck.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sem.Gorgeous colours and papers. Isn't that mouse adorable.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sem, Your card is so pretty, I also have these papers and know what you mean about them. Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is fabulous and such pretty papers, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring. Yummy papers and flowers also. Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x