Saturday, 3 January 2009

Card #01 - My very first card




This is the very first card I made (at the beginning of December 2008 - yes, only one month ago!) - a birthday card for my beloved mum.

I used...

Dovecraft Designer Papers Kate Knight Hint of Pink 8x8 paper pack and adhesive ribbon, a couple of pink 3mm self-adhesive gems to pick out the centre of the flowers in the backing paper, and pink and grey paper for matting. I versamarked one of the images from the Woodware Clear Stamps set called 'Dotty Flowers' (which matched the backing paper beautifully), silver heat-embossed it, and then coloured it using Whisper Stroke Brush Markers with water and a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x