Friday, 16 January 2009

Thanks Debbie!



The wonderful Debbie has given me not one but three awards! How lucky am I? Why don't you pop over to her blog A Crafter's Dream and say hello - she's a newbie just like me!

To 'officially' receive my awards I have to list my 5 favourite things and also pass the awards onto 5 deserving bloggers. So, here goes ...

My favourite things:

1. My darling daughter and husband (aw, I hear you sigh!)
2. Making new (and spending time with) friends
3. Playing the piano (since I was 5 years old!)
4. Card making (my new found passion, LOL!)
5. Browsing the numerous online craft shops (and spending far too much money on new stash!)

I would like to pass these awards onto the following
Deserving bloggers (in no particular order):

1. Sarah ... Sparkle Cards (the very first blog I followed! The fabulous card she made for her mum's birthday was the catalyst for me starting card making - thanks Sarah!)
2. Judy ... Judy's Crafty Moments (beautiful, beautiful, inspirational creations)
3. Debbie ... Passion for Crafts (absolutely AMAZING crafter - one of my crafting idols!)
4. Caz ... A Load of Old Blogocks! (I'm always popping over ... her Anya cards are stunning)
5. Heather ... Rica's Haven (a fellow Piscean who is definitely on the same wavelength as me!)

Thanks girls for being such inspirations ...
Sem x

3 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you thats so sweet, I cant believe I inspired you to start card making! That means so much to me

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kind of you!! I really appreciate your lovely kind words! Keep blogging girl...your creations are wonderful too!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I'm thrilled and honoured.
    We Pisceans have to stick together (Lol)
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x