Tuesday, 27 January 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #36

This is my entry for this week's challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar which is Love is in the Air. I wanted to use this Sugar Nellie image that I'd already coloured a week ago, plus some of the Papermania Creative Tones paper in Raspberry Champagne, which I bought on special for onl 99p!

Unfortunately, I think my mojo has gone on a little holiday this week. I'm not very happy with this card at all ... perhaps I should stop setting myself my own little challenges!! I did think about using my new Basic Grey Bittersweet paper (which probably would have worked much better), but I just couldn't make myself use it!!! (A few more weeks of stroking...please!).

Anyway, thanks as ever for popping by. We're moving house 2 weeks today, so I think I may wait until at least the weekend to do anymore crafting and get stuck into the sorting and packing.... maybe my mojo may have returned from its holiday, rejuvenated and ready to go!!!

Hugs, Sem x

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous!
    I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully!
    Gorgeous paper and detail such a delicious card!
    Good luck with moving
    hugs kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is lovely.I really want to get that swirl die.Hope all goes smoothly with your move.Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sem, just found your terrific blog. Your cards are gorgeous. Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your card and I love the swirl die you've used - can I ask what make it is? Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sem, your card is gorgeous, your mojo looks ok to me! lol, hope it returns soon for you though. hope all goes ok with the move. thanks for the info on ordering from the us. joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like your card, great use of swirls...good luck with the house move. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh such a delish card! Love the image and coloured beautifully! Hope that the move goes OK!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! The image is coloured beautifully! Lovely papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sem, love the design
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sem, Two months of cardmaking!!! it's fabulous, i love the swirls and the dinky little heart :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x