Wednesday, 7 January 2009

My New Stash


Well, look what arrived today ... I know, I know, I've had a bit of a spending spree, and I can't really justify it so soon after Christmas, but WOO-HOO! I'm so excited! I bought:
  • Cuttlebug (from ClickonCrafts.co.uk)
  • 8 Versamagic Dew Drop ink pads: aegean blue, hint of pesto, jumbo java, ocean depth, perfect plumeria, pink petunia, spanish olive, and wheat (from TheCraftBarn.co.uk)
  • 2 packs of Dovecraft Ribbons (from cuddlybuddly.com)
  • Dovecraft Craft Scissors - Scallop (from cuddlybuddly.com)
  • 2 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders - Swirl and Swiss Dots (from cuddlybuddly.com)
  • 3 tubes of Prima Flowers - Daisy Crazy Hailey, Essentials 4 Dude, Artful Soft Vintage (from cuddlybuddly.com)
  • Provo Craft Zision Paper Trimmer (from cuddlybuddly.com)
  • 2 Core'dinations 6x6 Stacks - So Mod! and Nostalgia (from cuddlybuddly.com)
I'm now off to play ... have a great day!
Sem x

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I have that paper trimmer too! It's a good one. I have their silent eyelet setter and it's just the best. Never could set an eyelet before, now I set them like a pro, lol...and it's noiseless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x