Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Stamp Something Challenge: My first commissioned card

Click to enlarge image ... Okay, so it was only my mum who asked me to make a card for her friend's birthday (LOL), but technically this was my very first "made to order" creation! I really wanted to go for a different colour as all my fave cards seem to be a combo of pink/brown, and I'm really pleased with the result. I'm going to enter it into this week's Stamp Something challenge, which is to make something with the theme of birthdays.

Catch ya later!

Sem x

Click to enlarge image



Ingredients:

- Square 5" white card blank
- Laura Ashley 6x6" Paper Pack (Traditional)
- Green organza ribbon (from stash)
- Prima flower (Large dark green), Hero Arts flowers (brown & cream)
- Ranger Liquid Pearls (White Opal)
- Nestabilities (Small standards circles, small scalloped circles)
- Versamagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink (Wheat) to edge the white circles
- Tilda Image coloured using Whisper Pens
- Handwritten Sentiment
- Craft foam pads (to mount the large circle and Tilda image)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, your Mum's friend will love it ~ Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely, I love the colours you have used. Your mum's friend will love it. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love those papers, they are so pretty. Well done on your first commissioned card, I'm sure it will be just the first of many

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x