Friday, 30 January 2009

Friday Sketchers #37


I was asked to make a card today using the same image and papers as a card I made last weekend. So I decided to follow this week's sketch (#37) over at Friday Sketchers and enter it for their challenge. I love all the sitting Tildas, and find this one in particular so easy to colour.

I used K & Co Classic K McKenna paper, some co-ordinating Core'dinations cardstack (from the Nostaliga pack), my new Cuttlebug embossing folder which arrived from Cuddly Buddly yesterday, my trusty Woodware daisy punch and Dovecraft scallop scissors, plus loads of foam pads for 3D-ness! The flat-backed pearls are from a pack of 200 4mm assorted ones that I bought from Ebay for 99p! There are brill quality and the pack has a mix of 10 lovely colours. If you're interested in buying them, the Ebay shop I got them from is called Bobityboo Gemcrafts (next day delivery, too!).

On a different note...does anyone knows where to buy Stamping Bella stamps (particularly the HuggaBugga ones) mail order in the UK? I've fallen in love with quite a few of them, and although I have no problem ordering from the US and paying the appropriate customs charges, I do have a problem paying Royal Mail £8.00 to 'handle' said charges!

YIPPEE! The newest Magnolia Love collection has arrived at SirStampalot, and they are "currently unpacking them"! They're supposed to be uploading images today, but at the moment they're not there. However, craftsulove do seem to have them posted online already. The problem for me is which ones to choose .... they're all fab!

Have a great Friday, whatever you're doing!

Hugs, Sem x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card I love the colour and Tilda! Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! You colored Tilda so well!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous, love everything about it!

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sem. The papers are lovely and you've coloured Tilda perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, the colours and textures are lovely, The image is very cute too and beautifully coloured
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful lobve your colouring of that cute Tilda and your papers are a perfect match
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so great!!! Wonderful!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love it! It's utterly gorgeous. Kirsten x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really Gorgeous card Sem, you have coloured the image beautifully and I love the pretty papers and embellies.
    Thanks for your loveley comment..it really brightend my day :)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful!
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, Sem. Lovely papers and such a cute Tilda. I've left something for you on my blog. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the papers you have used :o)

    hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Card, I love these papers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Great image and perfect colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card - love the colours and the papers you used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x